The ecHypervisor is a powerful virtualization technology designed specifically for embedded systems. It allows multiple operating systems to run simultaneously on a single hardware platform, providing unparalleled flexibility, reliability, security, safety, and freedom of interference. It supports a range of operating systems, including AUTOSAR, POSIX, and ARINC, making it an ideal solution for a wide range of applications in the embedded systems industry.
- Multiple OS support: The ecHypervisor enables the simultaneous operation of multiple operating systems on a single embedded hardware platform. This allows for the integration of different types of software and applications, which can run independently and securely.
- High performance: The ecHypervisor is optimized for embedded systems, with minimal resource overhead and low latency. This ensures that the virtualized operating systems can run smoothly and efficiently without sacrificing performance.
- Easy integration: The ecHypervisor is easy to integrate into existing embedded systems, with support for a wide range of hardware platforms and operating systems. This makes it an ideal solution for developers who want to add virtualization capabilities to their existing products.
- Security and isolation: The ecHypervisor provides a high level of security and isolation between the different virtualized operating systems, preventing cross-contamination and ensuring data privacy.
- Customization and flexibility: The ecHypervisor can be customized to meet specific requirements and use cases. It also provides flexibility in terms of resource allocation and management, allowing developers to optimize system performance for their specific applications.
- Freedom of interference: The ecHypervisor provides freedom of interference between different partitions via memory and time partitioning. This allows multiple applications to run simultaneously on the same hardware platform without interference, ensuring reliable operation and preventing failures in one area from affecting others.
- Reduced costs: With the Embedded Hypervisor, developers can reduce costs by consolidating multiple systems onto a single hardware platform. This also reduces the need for physical hardware, which can save on space and energy.
- Improved performance: The ecHypervisor provides high performance and low latency, allowing for the efficient operation of multiple virtualized operating systems on a single hardware platform.
- Enhanced security: The ecHypervisor provides a high level of security and isolation between the different virtualized operating systems, ensuring that sensitive data and applications are protected.
- Increased flexibility: The ecHypervisor provides flexibility in terms of resource allocation and management, allowing developers to optimize system performance for their specific applications.
- Enhanced safety: The safety features of the ecHypervisor improve the safety of embedded systems by prioritizing safety-critical applications and preventing failures in one area from affecting others (Freedom of interference).
The ecHypervisor is ideal for a wide range of applications in the embedded systems industry, including:
- Aerospace and defense: The ecHypervisor provides a secure, flexible, and safe platform for mission-critical systems, allowing multiple applications to run simultaneously without interference.
- Industrial automation: The ecHypervisorenables the integration of multiple control systems and applications onto a single hardware platform, improving efficiency, safety, and reducing costs.
- Medical devices: The ecHypervisor provides a secure, reliable, and safe platform for medical devices, ensuring the safe and efficient operation of critical systems and applications.
- Automotive: The ecHypervisor enables the integration of multiple automotive systems and applications onto a single hardware platform,